Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to design, layout, look, appearance, photos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).Some information provided on this Website has been obtained from third parties and is provided for informational purposes only. We are not liable for any inaccuracies in any third party information provided on this Web Site and does not endorse any of the activities, guides, vendors or service providers described. It is your responsibility to investigate the safety and suitability of any activity, and the credentials and fitness of any third party guide, vendor or service provider. We expressly deny any liability for engagement in any activity, and for use of any third party guide, vendor or service provider that may be mentioned or described on this Website. Additional fees, terms and conditions, and restrictions may apply to any activity or service and are determined solely by the third party vendor, guide, or service provider. Please contact the third party service provider, guide or vendor for complete details. We do not book, nor do we make any representations regarding the availability of third party activities or services.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- Words and expressions used in these website usage terms and conditions shall bear the ordinary meaning assigned to them unless the context dictates otherwise.
- When you respond to a form on our website, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our services, new products and other updates.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: The Corner Office (Pty) Ltd, The Gillitts Centre, Clifton Road, Gillitts, KwaZulu Natal, 3603, South Africa
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- When you click on links on our Service, they may direct you away from our service. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If our services are acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at The Corner Office (Pty) Ltd