INTRODUCING VASSIE NAYANAH
A practical overview of accounting and finance for a better interpretaion and analysis of business numbers
You are invited to joint the Businesswomen's association's Accellerate Mentorship Programme for their third in a series of six valuable and worthwhile workshops. Join us if you are interrested in learning how to understand your busienss finances in an impactful two hour workshop.
Are you ready to take your business from where it is to where you would like it to be?
Would you like to be mentored by experienced professionals and business owners on essential entrepreneurial skills?
Do you want to give back by sharing your business insights with growth-orientated women?
Would you like to mentor the future trailblazers in the region?
The BWA is proud to launch Accelerate – a 6-month Mentorship Programme that offers an invaluable blend of skills development training as well as structured mentoring support.
The Programme includes:
6 Business Essentials Workshops + 6 One-on-One Mentoring sessions
Business Essential Workshop Topics:
- Cents & Sensibility: Practical overview of accounting and finance for a better interpretation and analysis of business numbers
- Legal Eagle: Relevant legislation and how it impacts on your business environment
- Human Resources: Discover how to plan and manage your staff and employment policies
- The X-Factor: Learn how to build and manage your personal and business brand and discover how to use social media as a business marketing tool.
- In the Spotlight: Develop powerful communication skills and acquire practical tools to communicate in a professional manner
- Strategyzer: Guidance in compiling a business plan and accessing finance to grow your business
Times & Dates:
Friday 11 May 09h00 – 13h00
Friday 8 June 09h00 – 12h00
Friday 13 July 09h00 – 12h00
Wednesday 8 August 09h00 – 12h00
Friday 14 September 09h00 – 12h00
Friday 12 October 09h00 – 13h00
* Mentors are required during the last hour of each session but are invited to participate in the full workshop if desired.
Venue: BWA Offices – The Corner Office, Gillitts Shopping Centre, Gillitts
Mentors – Free of Charge (Commitment is required for 1 hr each month)
Mentees – R1,450 (Inclusive of 6 workshops and 6 mentorship sessions)
A team of experts are waiting to empower you. What are you waiting for?
email@example.com | 082 352 1041 | 031 777 1053 | www.bwasa.co.za