The BWA is proud to launch Accelerate – a 6-month Mentorship Programme that offers an invaluable blend of skills development training as well as structured mentoring support.
The Programme includes:
6 Business Essentials Workshops + 6 One-on-One Mentoring sessions
Business Essential Workshop Topics:
- Cents & Sensibility: Practical overview of accounting and finance for a better interpretation and analysis of business numbers
- Legal Eagle: Relevant legislation and how it impacts on your business environment
- Human Resources: Discover how to plan and manage your staff and employment policies
- The X-Factor: Learn how to build and manage your personal and business brand and discover how to use social media as a business marketing tool.
- In the Spotlight: Develop powerful communication skills and acquire practical tools to communicate in a professional manner
- Strategyzer: Guidance in compiling a business plan and accessing finance to grow your business
Times & Dates:
Friday 11 May 09h00 – 13h00
Friday 8 June 09h00 – 12h00
Friday 13 July 09h00 – 12h00
Wednesday 8 August 09h00 – 12h00
Friday 14 September 09h00 – 12h00
Friday 12 October 09h00 – 13h00
* Mentors are required during the last hour of each session but are invited to participate in the full workshop if desired.
Venue: BWA Offices – The Corner Office, Gillitts Shopping Centre, Gillitts
Mentors – Free of Charge (Commitment is required for 1 hr each month)
Mentees – R1,450 (Inclusive of 6 workshops and 6 mentorship sessions)
A team of experts are waiting to empower you. What are you waiting for?
firstname.lastname@example.org | 082 352 1041 | 031 777 1053 | www.bwasa.co.za