Are you interested in learning about the companies act, partnership agreements, trademark and patent, lease agreements and intellectual property?
You are invited to join the Businesswomen's Association's Accelerate Mentorship Programme fort heir fifth out of a series of six informative and educational workshops. Come learn and understand the legal field in relation to your business needs in this impactful two hour workshop.
Date: 14 September 2018
Time: 9:00 - 11:00
Presenter: Anthony Ekerold, BDE LAW
Venue: BWA Offices – The Corner Office, Gillitts Shopping Centre, Gillitts
Cost: R195 for guests (BWA members receive 20% discount with promotion code)
The Programme includes:
6 Business Essentials Workshops + 6 One-on-One Mentoring sessions
Business Essential Workshop Topics:
- Cents & Sensibility: Practical overview of accounting and finance for a better interpretation and analysis of business numbers
- Legal Eagle: Relevant legislation and how it impacts on your business environment
- Human Resources: Discover how to plan and manage your staff and employment policies
- The X-Factor: Learn how to build and manage your personal and business brand and discover how to use social media as a business marketing tool.
- In the Spotlight: Develop powerful communication skills and acquire practical tools to communicate in a professional manner
- Strategyzer: Guidance in compiling a business plan and accessing finance to grow your business
A team of experts are waiting to empower you. What are you waiting for?
firstname.lastname@example.org | 082 352 1041 | 031 777 1053 | www.bwasa.co.za